Expanding Horizons

I've been looking into developing this across multiple platforms. It seems like the best option will be to go for a Flash format that can translate into iOS, Android, Kindle Apps and E-Books without loosing interactivity. This is going to require some reading on my part and a lot of dicking around with some tools I haven't used since middle school computer class when I used some ancient (then revolutionary) program on one of the candy colored iMacs in the computer lab to animate a little Calico colored dog into the burst rib-cage of some half-dead fool. And look at where I am now: children's books.

We're also hoping to do this thing up in a few languages. To accomplish this I'll need to enlist the help of some beautiful past foreign exchange students and, perhaps, a few ex-pats here in Taiwan. Altogether, I'm counting on readers from Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand, France, Russia, Germany, Spain, the American South, England, a few other parts of England, Indonesia and even as far afield as Ohio! This might seem like a bit too much, but the implementation would be rather easy. Just choose from among the different speakers; select between English, Native Tongue and Both; then you're off! All's I need is a few head shots and a brief bio from each participant--in addition to the recordings, of course. Is anyone going to get paid? I'll promise payment only after a successful trial run. If this thing gets wings I can send them some kickbacks, too.

So while brother Daniel sweats away over the old Photoshop I'm hatching more and more unlikely ventures.

Andele!

1 comment:

  1. Let's please focus on increasingly likely venues for now bud. (;

    ReplyDelete